The DDP13 offers an economical fluid transfer option where medium to high flow rates are needed with little back-pressure.
The ability to dry-run allows easy priming while operating without any damage to the pump. A removable air valve offers repairs to be made while the pump is still fitted in place for quick simple maintenance.
Multi-ported inlet and outlet manifolds offer a variety of options when making fluid connections.
The all Polypropylene body allows this pump to be used with a range of compatible chemicals as well as the new or used oils and engine coolants (RTU), diesel or oily water applications. Fully repairable and spare parts are readily available. Not suitable for flammable liquids.
Macnaught Advantage 2-Year warranty for manufactured components and 1-Year warranty on wear components.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-port inlet / outlet manifolds - Allow different options to connect suction and delivery hoses
- Up to 42 litre / minutes flow rate - Measured with water at the pump outlet
- Removable Air Valve - Easy swap-out for repairs without time costly dismantling / disconnecting
- Full Polypropylene body - Wide range of chemical compatability for broader applications
- Air-Operated pumps can be speed controlled - More control over a pump output
- Removeable exhaust muffler included - Easy replacement or remote fitting to reduce noise output
- Fast fluid transfer for low viscosity fluids - Inexpensive way to move large volumes of fluid
- Easy self-priming - No damage to pump while running even with little or no fluid flow (for short periods)
- Maximum Air Pressure: 690kPa (100psi)
- Inlet / Outlet Ports: 1/2" NPT(F)
- Air Inlet Size/Type: 3/8" NPT(F)
- Maximum Flow Rate: 42 L/min (viscosity dependant)
- Suction Lift: 3.6m (dry) / 9.1m (wet)
- Maximum Solids Handling: 1.6mm (0.0625")
- Fluid temperature range: 0ºC - 82ºC
- Maximum noise level: 86 dB(A)
- Fluid Compatability: Oils (new & used), Engine Coolants RTU (new & used), oily water, Diesel
- Wetted Components: Polypropylene (body & valve seats), Buna N (diaphragms), Acetal (check valves)
- DDP13 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pump 1/2" ported
- Air Exhaust Muffler 3/8" NPT(M)
- Instruction Manual