- 20L MULTI PURPOSE HAND OPERATED OIL PUMP - C7N-01
20L MULTI PURPOSE HAND OPERATED OIL PUMP - C7N-01
The C7N-01 multi-purpose hand operated oil pump is suitable for use with a wide range of mineral oils.
It is ideal for pumping gear oils and transmission fluids up to SAE 140.
The C7N-01 is supplied with three bung adapters to suit various containers from 15-25L.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for oils up to SAE140 viscosity
- Delivers up to 100ml on the down stroke - For easier dispensing
- Built-in nozzle holder - Prevents spillage
- Comfortable wood handle
- Durable construction - Built to last
- Supplied with 3 bung adaptors - Fits a wide range of different types of containers from 15-25L
- Fully serviceable - Longer service life
- Optional CF strainer available for ATF & hydraulic oils - For use with AG88S 1.8m hose and nozzle set
- Wetted components - Aluminium, steel, viton, delrin and zinc
- Compatible fluids - kerosene, two stroke mix, lubricating oils up to SAE140
- Pump output: 100ml/stroke
- Compatible with most drum sizes from 15-25L
- C7 pump
- 3x bung adaptors to suit 15-25L containers
- An optional strainer for Auto transmission fluids is available on request (part number CF)
- Replacmeent 1.8m hose, nozzle & clamp set is available (part number: AG88S)
- The C7 pump can be purchased with a strainer included (part number: C7-51).
- Underground mine zinc model available (C7Z-01)