20L MULTI PURPOSE HAND OPERATED OIL PUMP WITH DELIVERY HOSE - C7-01
The 20L Multi Purpose C7 hand operated oil pump is suitable for use with a wide range of mineral oils delivering up to 100ml per stroke.
The C7 is supplied with three bung adapters to suit various containers from 15-25L.
The C7 also features a built in nozzle holder, 1.8m delivery hose, delivery spout and a manual non-drip nozzle complete with manual shut off.
Features & Benefits
- Supplied with 1.8m delivery hose - For easy gearbox and diff filling
- Suitable for oils up to SAE140 viscosity
- Delivers up to 100ml on the down stroke - For easier dispensing
- Delivery spout, built-in nozzle holder and manual non-drip nozzle - No spillage
- Comfortable wood handle
- Durable construction - Built to last
- Supplied with 3 bung adaptors - Fits a wide range of different types of containers from 15-25L
- Fully serviceable - Longer service life
- Optional CF strainer available for ATF & hydraulic oils
- Wetted components - Aluminium, steel, viton, delrin and zinc
- Compatible fluids - kerosene, two stroke mix, lubricating oils up to SAE140
- Pump output: 100ml/stroke
- 1.8m rubber/nitrile delivery hose
- Compatible with most drum sizes from 15-25L
- C7 pump
- 1.8m delivery hose with manual shut-off nozzle
- 3x bung adaptors to suit 15-25L containers
- An optional strainer for Auto transmission fluids is available on request (part number CF)
- Replacmeent 1.8m hose, nozzle & clamp set is available (part number: AG88S)
- The C7 pump can be purchased with a strainer included (part number: C7-51).
- Underground mine zinc model available (C7Z-01)