Macnaught Digital Diesel Meter- ADTFM
Ideal for in-line field and gravity feed use, these Macnaught DIGITAL TURBINE METERS are a compact, lightweight and accurate method for the measurement of diesel or urea/DEF.
Ideally used in-line with an automatic fuel nozzle.
These meters offer accuracy of +/-0.5% when field calibrated. The electronic display can be rotated by 180° and contains a built-in computer programmed with many useful stock control features designed to help you to track and optimise your diesel consumption:
- Flow rate: Display real time flow rate
- Dispensing History: Easily view the last 5 volumes dispensed
- Available Stock: Input the volume of fuel to prevent fuel running out.
- Low Level Alarm: Prevent running out with this alarm feature
- Flow rate 10 - 150LPM
- Suitable for diesel, kerosene and coolants
- Inlet/Outlet: 1"BSP
- Maximum working pressure 50psi (3.5bar)
- 6 digit reset total
- 6 digit non-reset total
- Register can be rotated (180 degrees)
- Field calibration capability
Customers also viewed