K7 MINILUBE® Portable High Pressure Manual Greasing System with 5kg KT6 reusable container
K7-67 (5 kg) Grease System
The K7 MINILUBE® Portable High Pressure Manual Greasing System with 5kg KT6 reusable container.
5kg Grease System with high Pressure Gun and Reusable Container
The K7-67 MINILUBE® (5kg model) is a portable High Pressure Manual Greasing System that provides high-volume/high-pressure greasing in a compact and portable package. The K7-67 comes with a KT6 5kg reusable container and consists of two main components, a foot operated spring-loaded pump, that dispenses grease from the container to the hose and gun and a patented high pressure/high volume KR pressurite™ gun. When the gun is set on the high volume position the gun will deliver up to 5,000 psi and when set on the high pressure setting the gun will deliver a lower volume of grease, but at higher pressures ( up to 10,000 psi). The K7-67 is an economical alternative to the more expensive air-operated greasing systems.
Features & Benefits
- Includes a KT6 5kg reusable container
- Can be used as a backup for power operated systems - In case of a systems malfunction or breakdown eg. power failure.
- Manual greasing system - Suitable for users who need a high-pressure greasing capability but don't have or can't use air-powered equipment.
- Light weight and portable - Holds more grease than a conventional handgun so it can be easily transported to the application.
- Up to 6 times the grease capacity of a cartridge - less down time changing grease cartridges
- Self air bleeding system when first used - No air purging necessary when changing containers
- Manually operated & light weight with carry handle - Portable go anywhere system.
- 2 way KR patented Pressurite Gun - Two grease guns in one
- High pressure / High volume switch - Can deliver up to 5,000psi on the high volume setting or 10,000psi on the high pressure setting
- Pressurite gun offers high volume greasing up to 5,000psi - High volume greasing offers superior performance compared to hand held manual grease guns
- Pressurite gun offers high pressure greasing up to 10,000psi - Air operated performance, clears blocked or damaged grease nipples
- Fully sealed greasing system - Clean grease to the bearing every time
- Handles most greases up to NLGI No.2 viscosity - Versatility of use
- Easy push-down foot operated, spring loaded pump - Provides 30 shots at the gun, no pressure developed in container, allows one-handed operation
- Rubber edged follower plate - Wipes container clean to use all of the grease in the container, prevents air pockets and contamination
- KY Supergrip™ Coupler - Positive, no leak connection. Ensures grease gets to the bearing
- Inbuilt grease strainer - Ensures clean grease to the bearing
- Fully repairable - Provides a longer service life
- 1.5m grease delivery hose - Easy to reach difficult applications, transfer only / Maximum 280psi
- 360° swivel to gun - Prevents hose kinking / twisting. Easy one handed operation
- Range of push-on / quick release greasing accessories available - Increased versatility / flexibility for dif- ferent applications
- High volume delivery pressure up to 34,450kPa (5,000psi)
- High pressure delivery pressure up to 68,900kPa (10,000psi)
- Provides up to 30 shots of grease with each prime
- KY SUPERGRIP™ 3 jaw high pressure coupler
- Up to 0.45g per shot (High pressure setting)
- Up to 1.25g per shot (High volume setting)
- Maximum viscosity - Up to NLGI 2
- Includes a KT6 reusable 5kg grease container for contamination free greasing or bulk fill via a J3 Transfer Pump
- Wetted parts - Aluminium, steel, nitrile rubber
- 1.5m Flexible delivery hose
- K7 MINILUBE® Portable Greasing system
- KR PRESSURITE gun
- 1.5m Flexible delivery hose
- Follower plate
- KT6 reusable 5kg grease container
- The K7-01 MINILUBE® does not include a 2.5kg container
- The K7-24 comes with a 2.5kg container
- The K7-67 comes with a 5kg container